ISO 9001 certification
The desire to obtain ISO certification should be a real desire to develop and apply total quality standards and not only for promotional aspects, because if the organization’s goal is to obtain certification to satisfy customers and gain their trust in the service provided or the product may receive certification only for the current stage, if this goal is only to obtain ISO certification. Therefore, it is necessary to distinguish between the desire to obtain a quality certificate as a logo and advertising area and a radical and real structural change towards excellence in comprehensive and integrated performance in performance areas built on sound and committed foundations. Following these foundations.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
– Helps you meet the expectations of your customers.
– Contributes to maintaining the quality of your products.
– Increases market share and profit potential.
– Identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
– Improves business performance.
– Helps you gain a competitive advantage in the market.
– Improves employee engagement and retention makes you eligible to apply for the public sector.
What is the importance of ISO 9001 certification
ISO 9001 helps organizations to ensure that their customers constantly receive high-quality products and services, which, in turn, brings many benefits, including satisfied customers, management and employees. Since ISO 9001 defines the requirements for an effective quality management system, organizations find that using the standard helps them in :
– Organization of a quality management system
-Get satisfied customers, management and employees
– Continue to improve its operations
– Cost saving
– Meeting the requirements of the quality management system
– Enhance the reputation in the market.
Principles of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard
– Customer focus
– Participation of people
– Method of operation
– Continuous improvement
– Evidence-based decision-making
– Relationship management